Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Child's Play Challenges Design Team Call

Child's Play Challenges Design Team Call


Help Spread the Word...



I am excited to be applying for another design team! This is for a great challenge site that revolves around scrapping all of those pictures of our children! (My 4 daughters are definitely the focus of nearly all of my scrapbook pages so this seems like a perfect fit!)  For the Design Team Call, they gave us the picture below and requested a layout inspired by the picture.  




For each challenge on the site they do the same thing.  They give you a picture of a child's toy, book, game or  art supply and that is your inspiration! What a fun way to inspire you to get more pages done!! Well, here is my entry page for the design team call @ Child's Play Challenges



I would love to add this neat new challenge site to my design team experiences so wish me luck!

Make sure to check out their site so you can join in on the fun too!! 

 Help Spread the Word...

12 comments: