Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

First day of Summer Vacation!


"SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!"


The kids ran out of school yesterday, so excited to be out of school for the summer!


I am afraid they may have been excited a day early because day one of the summer meant serious cleaning at the Selah house.  We spent most of the day cleaning and organizing bedrooms and the other areas of the house so that we could really enjoy the summer! Because I love to foster my daughter's creativity they have a giant cabinet in their bedroom full of craft supplies.  We plan to do lots of creative things this summer and we will add tutorials as we do them, but for now I wanted to try and inspire you to embrace your creativity and pick one, or a couple, or all of the activities below to really make the most of the your summer!!


This 101 Bits of summer fun really inspired me! I love the beautiful colors and fonts, but the ideas are fantastic! I am going to print it up and hang it on the fridge! I hope to do at least one of these "Bits" everyday! Thanks Laura Winslow Photography for the inspiration!



The summer activity calender below is from SewDangCuteCrafts!! 



Here is a super fun and simple idea from CluckCluckSew



These bracelets are so fun and leave lots of room for your kid's creativity! From CreateForLess!



I fell in LOVE with this Popsicle Memory game!!  From Curbly.



Summer is about taking the time to be together and enjoying it! Enjoy every last second, because it will be gone before you know it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment