Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

"Toad"ally Cool Toadstool Erasers

"Toad"ally Cool Toadstool Erasers


I could not believe it when I came across this amazing new product called Sculpey Amazing Eraser Clay! You mean I can play around with clay, make anything I want to, and it will be an eraser? How fun is that!  I had to try it out! Here is what I came up with!



This clay was super easy to work with and molded just like the Sculpey Oven Bake Clay.


The only supplies you will need for this are the Amazing Eraser Clay (It comes it packs of 6 at the craft store) and pencils.



First you have to knead it to soften it up and make it pliable.  Chooses the color you want to use for the stem and mold it around the eraser of a pencil.


Now choose your top color and mold it into shape.



Add colored dots and blend them in with the back of your finger nail.  Remove it from the pencil! It is important NOT to bake the pencil!!  275 degrees for 40 minutes.



 275 degrees for 40 minutes.



Take them out, place them on your pencils and smile! They are adorable how could they not make someone's day!



Join us as we grow our Community of Creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment