Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Beach Layouts!

Challenges:


 I have started entering all kinds of layout challenges to get my work out there and to bring people to CraftPicks and I am really having fun with it.  This time I added an element to the two challenges I entered below.  I have been scrapping layouts with only one picture for any of the challenges I had entered so far.  This time I wanted to challenge myself to include more than one picture.  I have so many wonderful pictures and many events with stacks of pictures that I will never get them all scrapped if I stick with one to a page, and I feel like it is more important to get the stories on the pages to share, than to limit the pages to one photo.


The double layout I am showcasing today is actually for 2 different challenges this week.  One was a challenge to scrap some animal pictures from Lasting Memories:

"Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout Challenges
And the other challenge was to use a given color palette from The Studio Challenges:

 The Studio ChallengesWhen I saw the beautiful color palette @ The Studio I could not resist using it for this layout as it matched the girl's clothes so well!

The animal Challenge at Lasting Memories is called "Dancing with the Paws"...Well, the animals in my layout do not have any paws, but  my kiddos sure were dancing while feeding the birds at the beach!

I have really been enjoying entering all of the scrapbook layout challenges I am discovering.  There are so many different challenges available there is something to get everyone's creative juices flowing!  I found I was having a bit of a hard time getting any scrapping done but now that I am challenged to complete several layouts in a week, I have been scrapping more now than I had in months!

Please join our Community of Creativity!

9 comments: