Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Best Gifts Call Me Mom

My Best Gifts Call Me Mom


OMG!!! So tired of the scans making my layouts look like junk!  Making it look crooked and have lines though it! AHHH!   I have had not luck using a camera to photograph them either...Why can they not make a scanner that is 1 inch wider and then I would only have to deal with it stitching 2 photos instead of 4!!!  Thinking of scrapping 11"X11" just to make this easier!!  Ok, I am done ranting!


The challenge over at Lasting Memories this week was "Diggin for Gold":  to use gold in a layout.  Gold is definitely not my favorite but that is the idea of a challenge right? Go out of your comfort zone? Well, I included gold in my photo mat as well as in the crossed gift ribbon on the layout.  The gold string is tied in a bow around the initial pins.



I placed my journaling sideways and secured with a pretty fabric covered brad!



Lasting Memories

17 comments: