Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

How Pinteresting...Our take on favorite Pins


How Pinteresting...Our take on favorite Pins


I have been a HUGE fan of Pinterest since I discovered it about a year ago.  What a great idea! It was another of those, "Why didn't I think of that?!?" moments.  A visual pinboard to take all of those great ideas you find on the vast space that is the internet and put them all in one place to be able to look back at in the form of images.  Not only that, but it links right to the original source and tutorials where applicable!  WOW! I love it and have used it for so many new ideas.  This week I am going to take a look at the things I have pinned and my creations as a result of those inspirations.



Rainbow Birthday Party


These are the original pins (with links to the original posts) that I placed on my board for inspiration in planning my daughter's first birthday party.


         


         


And here is how I interpreted them to make my daughter's 1st Birthday Extra special!




[caption id="attachment_1180" align="aligncenter" width="300"]rainbow birthday party Party Invitation[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1167" align="aligncenter" width="591"]rainbow birthday party Rainbow Birthday Picture: Taken by: Geoffrey Grau Photography[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1174" align="aligncenter" width="300"]rainbow birthday party Rainbow Craft Table: Rainbow Rice bottles
rainbow birthday party
Party Craft[/caption]

 


 

[caption id="attachment_1173" align="aligncenter" width="300"]rainbow birthday party Rainbow Craft Table: Rainbow Noodle Necklaces and Color on Table Cover[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1175" align="aligncenter" width="225"]rainbow birthday party Rainbow Columns[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1170" align="aligncenter" width="300"]rainbow birthday party Rainbow Happy Birthday Penant Banner[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1169" align="aligncenter" width="225"]rainbow birthday party Rainbow Photo Guest Sign-In Board[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1168" align="aligncenter" width="225"]rainbow birthday party Rainbow Party Favors[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1171" align="aligncenter" width="300"]rainbow birthday party Rainbow Treats[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1172" align="aligncenter" width="300"]rainbow birthday party Rainbow Drink Table[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1176" align="aligncenter" width="300"]rainbow birthday party Rainbow Fruit Tray[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1178" align="aligncenter" width="300"]rainbow birthday party Store bought Cake[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1177" align="aligncenter" width="225"]rainbow birthday party Rainbow Cake in a Jar[/caption]

As you can see, often the ideas were altered to better fit the vision I had in my head for a first birthday party.  Pinterest was my drawing board.  I took the ideas I found there and combined some, used, some, and created my own ideas with those as a spring board.  Pinterest is an inspiration!
Check out other great party ideas I found by going to my Party Ideas Board.


Join Us in our Community of Creativity!


No comments:

Post a Comment