Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Child's Play Challenges Submission

Child's Play Challenges Submission


I have just started to play along at a new scrapbook layout challenge site called


 Child's Play Challenges.


They give you a fun picture of a game, a toy, a book, or an art supply for inspiration and from there it is your call!  Last week's photo was of the game Rush Hour.


I used the colors and the geometric design of the game as my inspiration for my submission.


Whenever I create a layout I like to add at least one special technique and my featured technique for this layout was to use the printed  vellum as a middle layer.  I put accent stickers both over and under the vellum to create a dimensional effect.  This is a super easy way to add dimension to any layout with very little effort.  I also added some dimensional stickers on top of the vellum to give it even more POP!




For some reason my scan makes a section of the vellum look bumpy and Miss Ella to have a line across her face :( ...might be just about time to invest in a better scanner!


This week's photo is of the Snoopy SnoCone Maker:


Snoopy Sno Cone Machine


Come on over and join the fun @


Help Spread the Word...




 

1 comment: