Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

CSI: Case 27 Layout Challenge


CSI: Case 27 Layout Challenge



This color palette ended up being one of my favorites to work with so far on the CSI:ColorStoriesInspiration Challenges.  It did not begin that way!  I saw it and was less than inspired.  They release a new challenge each Friday and my layouts for this challenge are usually done before the weekend is over.  Not this time.  I put it off because I just was not sure about these colors!  It ended up being pretty and cheerful and it makes me happy just to look at it!  Yay again CSI for challenging me to think outside the box and try colors together that I would not have even thought about!
I was so lucky to capture this moment of pure joy with my camera!  Just looking at this picture puts a smile on my face every single time!  The color of her shirt made this picture perfect to tie in with this color scheme.

I decided to keep the title simple for this layout because I really wanted to keep the focus on the photograph.  "True Wonder Revealed in the Eyes of a Child" really expresses what you see in the picture.  I did not want the title to distract the eye from the photo itself.

The page accents I used were pretty subtle too.  I found some great embellishments to compliment the color palette but I did not use a Ton of stuff as I wanted the photo to stand out!


Check out CSI for a great weekly challenge and play along with us!


Join CraftPicks: A Community of Creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment