Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mini Album idea!

Today over at Practical Scrappers we are having some serious fun with mini albums! I took this opportunity to make a mini album of my sweet baby girl! She is not so little anymore, but she is still such a little sweetie!

I had a little tin that had sprinkles for Christmas cookies in it at one point.  It had been laying around for a while begging for me to find something to do with it to give it a new lease on life!  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I used some flowers, a vellum leaf, and an eyelet to beautify the tin's lid.  

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I layered some cardstock and created a pretty simple title.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I wrapped some ribbon and created a bow around the base of the tin.  So pretty!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Next, Inside the tin!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I used my Slice machine to cut all of the circles.  It does such a nice job and If I had hand cut them, it would not be pretty!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Some itty bitty pictures of my itty bitty little pretty one!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Add some simple embellies and voila an adorable and simple mini album to cherish forever!  

Come on over to Practical Scrappers to see what the other lovely ladies have up their sleeve today!

No comments:

Post a Comment