Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Floral Shadowbox Inspiration

It is amazing what a little piece of beautiful ribbon and a few paper flowers and buttons can do to create a gorgeous compliment to great picture!  

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 My daughters participated in a back to school fashion show last year and they had an amazing photographer on hand who took this great picture. Check out his work when you have a chance!  Before this event he photographed my sister's wedding and has since done our private family shoot too!  

After I ordered the pictures I knew I needed to get them up on the wall but I wanted them to stand out!  

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 I picked up a shadowbox frame and matted the photo.  Them I took some pretty embellishments and my trusty glue dots and went to work!  

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I pulled my colors from the picture and did not want to overdo it!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I threaded a few buttons and added them with glue dots.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 The photo is now proudly hanging on my kitchen wall where I can see my girls all the time even when they are off at school!

Give it a try!  You too can create beauty in your world!

2 comments: