Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

A New Card Sketch

I was very excited when the ladies at Practical Scrappers asked me to create a card sketch for our design team for our January sketch post! This is what I created:   
jansketch2

And this is my creation from the sketch:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Some detail shots:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I love how the final product came out!  I have fallen in love with burlap and have started to include it in a wide variety of projects!  

Like the sketch?  Create a card based on it and share it on our facebook page!  Don't forget to like us and follow us here to be inspired by our newest creations!

Don't forget to stop by Practical Scrappers to see our other designer's takes on this sketch for even more inspiration!

3 comments: