Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Coral, Navy, Kraft and White Color Combo

Happy New Year!!  With a new year comes new challenges!  We have started a new color scheme entry at Practical Scrappers and I challenge you to join in and create a project using these colors too!  Today we are using a really neat color combo:


Coral


Navy


Kraft


and


White!


Come on by and check out what the other designers came up with and check out my contribution below!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This layout is perfect for the Child's Play Challenge for paper snowflakes going on now! Come join the fun there too!

Whenever I am in a scrappin rut, I find searching out a color palette that I love at first glance, really helps to get those creative juices flowing!  Give it a try! We would love to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment