Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Use those Paper Edges!

 One of the newer things the manufacturers are doing is making the edge of the paper where they place the barcode pretty! I LOVE this trend! I have started to collect these little strips of prettiness and this layout uses them to make the banners in the right hand side of the layout. 
 I adore the colors of the papers in this layout and they do such a wonderful job of showcasing this beautiful photo! 
To create the wavyh look of the banners, I used Zots and adhesive foam dots and alternated them across the paper strips. I curled the edge of them up to look like they are waving,  
My title for this layout was created with a variety of stickers and rub-ons and it hides my journaling!
I drew lines on a piece of solid green cardstock and wrote out my journling.  I used a brad to affix the title in place and the viewer can simple slide the title out of the way to read the journaling.
p.s. share your creative way to hide journaling or use those paper strips!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment