Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Design Team Hopes!

I absolutely love the design team I am on over at Practical Scrappers. It is such a nice group of super talented ladies who I feel privileged to be considered on the same creative level with.  I love it so much that I have decided to look into other design teams who are looking to add some members. I came across a brand new blog called 2brokegirlsscrap who is looking for a design team.  I figured why not give it a shot!  They provided a sketch.:
I provided a layout:




I find that the design team I am currently on, the challenges I participate in, and the design team & publication calls I attempt really encourage me to get my photos scrapped.  And in my opinion that is what it is all about! Getting motivated to get those memories on the page for generations to share! 

The design team call ends March 9th, so why not give it a shot yourself!  


Even if I do not get on the design team, I got another page done, and another memory preserved!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Patty! Love that bit of distressing under the picture! Good luck with this!!

    ReplyDelete