Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Card Sketch from June!

 
I have had so much fun designing the card sketches each month over at Practical Scrappers and June was no exception!  Here is the sketch, and below is my take on it.  I always find it funny when my card changes into something different than the sketch when I designed the sketch, but I guess that is the nature of sketches!  Most of the time my card is almost exactly the sketch, this month it morphed quite a bit!  That is the fun of working with sketches!  Don't let it hold you back.  Use it as inspiration and come up with your own ideas!  

Run by Practical scrappers and see what the other ladies created to get your creative juices flowing too! 
p.s.Create a card with this sketch and share it with us!  

No comments:

Post a Comment