Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

CSI: Color Stories Inspiration Case 57

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAI have been out of the Scrapbook Challenge front for a while and I am working on getting involved again! It is such a great way to motivate and inspire me to get those pages scrapped!  One of my favorite challenge sites is CSI:Colorstoriesinspiration.  They give you a new case file each week.  Basically a recipe and a color scheme and you get to go to town creating!  This layout is my creation for the 57th Case file!  Why not come play along!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAI absolutely fell in love with this color palette and the products I used...Be on the look out next week for some cards inspired by this color scheme!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAAgain, CSI: Colorstoriesinspiration, New Inspiration and challenge each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment