Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lovely Ombre Backgrounds

Super Easy Ombre Technique!

It's Ombre day over at Practical Scrappers and I created this layout to showcase the technique I used for the background.
The background is made up of 3 layered pieces of white metallic card stock.  I rubbed an ink pad on the card stock to create the ombre look. More ink at the top, and less at the bottom created the desired look. 

After I created the background I added some fun dimensional touches.  

And a title on this wooden banner!  

p.s. Simple technique=Simple yet beautiful layout!


2 comments:

  1. Love your technique you showed here..Do you still do Kiwi Lane? Would love to discuss scrapbooking in Raleigh 9/22-9/25 details @ http://www.virginiascrapbookretreats.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete