Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

My First Card Sketch

One of the ways scrappers come up with inspiration for projects is by taking a sketch designed by another scrapper and making it their own.  I have never attempted a sketch of my own until now.  I have always wondered how hard it would be to create a sketch for a layout or card and was surprised at how quickly it came together.  I used Microsoft PowerPoint and it was very simple.


Here is the card that I created using this sketch.


and some close ups of the details


We used this Sketch for a Post on the design team over at Practical Scrappers.  Make sure to check out what the other designers came up with!!  It was very exciting see my card translated into several different cards!  Beautiful job ladies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment