Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Getting Caught Up!

It is amazing how life gets out of control sometimes and things have to go by the wayside for a bit until I can catch my breath.  With 3 little school goers in my house and one too little for school yet, it has been super crazy in our house! My blog has been sadly behind because of this!  These days I am lucky to get a shower, let alone time to sit at the computer to post!  I am sorry for that but my family has and always will come first!  They have to!


That being said, here is a super cute birthday card I made and shared over on Practical Scrappers a few weeks ago along with other banner and garland projects:


   


It is super simple and easy.  I used a coordinated paper set that took all of the guesswork out of the color choices.  Sometimes this is a great idea if you are feeling unsure about a great color combo, or if you need to get things done quickly. Most of the time I like coming up with my own color scheme but when time is short, this is a super easy way to take some time out of the creating process!


There are some other great ideas over on the design team site that are definitely worth checking out!


Code for DT button

No comments:

Post a Comment