Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back to School Scrapbook Layout!

Back to School Time is Here :(


Over at Practical Scrappers today we are showcasing Back to School Layouts and Cards!  Here is my contribution but be sure to come on over and check out what the other girls have come up with too!


first day of school scrapbook layoutLately I have been trying to include more photographs into my layouts.  It is a challenge because I prefer to print my pictures in 5X7 and scrap them that way, but I have a million pictures and will never make a dent if I keep that up!


first day of school scrapbook layout


I created the title with a chipboard frame, ribbon, rub-ons and some patterned paper.


first day of school scrapbook layout


My colors were chosen to coordinate with my daughter's clothes in the photo.


Come on over to Practical Scrappers and check out all of the team's ideas!


 Code for DT button

No comments:

Post a Comment